In the election the Tories may outspend Labour by 3 to 1 but we can still win through better campaigning, something at the heart of the Oxford Labour Party. In Oxford, we have to raise all the money for our election campaigns ourselves.
It is vital that we re-elect Andrew Smith, who works incredibly hard for the local community, in Oxford East in order to win the next General Election so that Labour can:
- Support an NHS based on cooperation not competition
- Raise the minimum wage to £8 an hour and end zero hours contracts
- End the cruel bedroom tax
- Build 200,000 homes a year, a good proportion of them genuinely affordable
- Reduce the deficit in a way that is fair to all
- Keep up the good service to local people which Andrew and our local team provide
Oxford Labour is also supporting an active campaign in Oxford West & Abingdon, with our excellent candidate Sally Copley.
Any donation will make a vital difference in our General Election campaign:
£10 will pay for a print run of 1000 leaflets that spread Labour’s message
£20 will pay for a newsletter to go to every household in a ward
£50 will pay for a good quality letter to target voters
Even a small donation will allow us to print more leaflets and speak to more voters to run the best possible campaign in Oxford.
You can donate in any of the following ways:
- By bank transfer to ‘Oxford & District Labour Party’, account number 20096382, sort code 08-60-01, using your name as reference
- By cheque made payable to ‘Oxford & District Labour Party’ sent to Treasurer, Oxford Labour, 34 Canal Street, Oxford, OX2 6BQ
- By PayPal on this page